- The spa is committed to providing a safe and enjoyable experience for all of our guests, and we will do our utmost to accommodate your needs. If you may require accommodation for any reason, including for health, religious or gender identity reasons, we ask that you please communicate this in confidence to the Spa Concierge as early as possible, and preferably when booking a treatment, so we have advance notice to make accommodation arrangements.
- The spa caters to women only.
- The following are complimentary to all guests during your visit: lockers, spa attire, fruit infused water, coffee, and tea.
- All spa services include a consultation and require an up to date health history form.
- The spa is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- Service times are approximate.
- Our goal at sweetgrass spa is to create an escape for you from the demands of your daily life. To optimize your relaxation time and for the comfort of all guests, we encourage you to leave young children at home.
- We request that cell phones not be used in the spa.
- Please let us know if you are pregnant at the time of booking as some treatments are not suitable for expectant mothers. We do not recommend body treatments or reflexology. Ask questions about the treatment that would be best for you.
- We will gladly provide a receipt for RMT services on the day the service is rendered and paid for.
- Please feel free to reward our staff for a job well done. You may use tip envelopes that are provided at the Spa Concierge.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit and sweetgrass gift cards are accepted.
- Please arrive at the spa 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment in order to prepare for your treatment.
- Our therapists are trained to drape towels and sheets discreetly over any area of your body not involved in the treatment, protecting your privacy at all times. However if you prefer, a bathing suit may be worn during any body treatment.
- As a courtesy to our clientele, please remember that if your treatment time is delayed due to your late arrival, it will end as scheduled so that the next guest is not delayed. Full service charges will apply.
- Treatment may be delayed or postponed if accommodation is required and no advance notice has been given to the spa.
- Gift cards are available for services, packages, retail products or any dollar amount.
- Gift cards are fully transferable but not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- Gift cards retain their service value for six months from the date of purchase. Thereafter, gift cards revert to a cash value.
- We require a credit card or gift card number to reserve your appointments.
- In order to best facilitate other appointment requests, we appreciate your understanding in requiring 24 hour notice for any changes or cancellations to avoid a 100% service charge to your credit or gift card.
- All group bookings or spa parties require one week notice for any changes or cancellations or a 100% service fee charge will be applied for any no-shows or late cancellations.